We are very excited to have recently signed entrepreneur Helen Ross, we will lead PR and marketing for her luxury Irish equestrian brand HRP Equestrian and lung disease charity Hugs 4 Lungs.
Inventor of the multi and international award winning HRP WINGS, Helen is a leader in the field of equestrian innovation.
HRP WINGS are a revolutionary saddle pad design, proved to exert zero pressure, offering distinct advantages to both horse and rider. There is no other saddle pad on the market like it.
Another string to Helen’s bow is Hugs 4 Lungs, a charity offering support to families of children affected by respiratory difficulties and lung disorders.
Push HRP Equestrian to the next level in terms of consumer interaction and consumer awareness.
Build brand awareness on a national level
Support CEO Helen Ross with her personal profile
Build a brand for charity Hugs4Lungs
Our Response HRP Equestrian and Helen’s personal profile
- We initially responded with full social media support across HRP Equestrian brand accounts and Helen Ross’s personal profiles.
- An equestrian calendar has been created, from this, press and social media campaigns have been produced and scheduled for the upcoming months. With the use of our handy list of industry contacts HR
P will be a front runner in marketing for the equestrian world.
- Helen’s successful invention and company is now properly celebrated with all awards, press and personal story showcased on the HRP website and suitably promoted on social media.
- Due to growing awareness of the revolutionary HRP WINGS design, Helen is regularly nominated for prestigious awards, to which we provide full support.
- To HRP existing customers are equally as important as new, to restore customer relations we have built a valuable mailing list and regularly design and send newsletters targeting return custom.
Although off to a great start, we plan to continue climbing the ladder of success for HRP and are in constant contact with press, TV and bloggers, searching for new opportunities.
Our Response to Hugs 4 Lungs
Although the charity was set up, Hugs 4 Lungs lacked in brand image and online presence.
- We built a fully integrated website from scratch and enhanced with carefully chosen imagery and wording.
- The brand did not have a logo, we designed several logo options and decided on a colourful, child friendly design.
- The charity needed communication methods to engage with the public, we created a Hugs 4 Lungs twitter page and gave the existing Facebook page a complete make over.
We have only recently begun work on the Hugs 4 Lungs brand and have transformed the brand image in under two weeks. This is an extremely exciting project and we can’t wait to see just how far we can take the charity!
With Helen’s strong determination to make HRP Equestrian and Hugs4Lungs a global success, we are delighted to help her achieve her future goals.